Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Just Wanna Quilt podcast guest...


Well now, this is something to be checked off the quilting bucket list!!

Earlier this summer I was contacted about being interviewed by Dr. Elizabeth Townsed Gard for her podcast, Just Wanna Quilt. Before I could talk myself out of it--I said yes and scheduled it!!

Just Wanna Quilt is ranked number 3 in the top craft podcasts on Itunes.

Read these words from their website--"Just Wanna Quilt started as a podcast and a research project at Tulane Law School.  Learn about the quilting world, and talk a little bit about copyright and other intellectual property issues too.  We've interviewed about 300 people - from the regular quilter to the famous, industry people, scholars, quilt historians, inventors, and lawyers.  Give it a listen."

So if you want to hear me say um too many times, talk about AccuQuilt, Electric Quilt, Island Batik and other random things--FIND IT HERE!!!

Keep doing the hard things until the hard things become the easy things!!!

"The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and He helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise Him."  Psalm 28 : 7


1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Loved the podcast....always fun to hear more out my internet friends/ambassadors!